Saturday, April 17, 2010

Some thoughts...

Hmmm...what a day. A lot happened on this day...April 17th. It's a day I won't readily forget.

It's amazing the process God has brought me through. Looking back at my entire life and where I am today, but even more specifically in looking back at this last year. Who knew that He'd do the things he has done in my life? I am blessed by so many things, some that I am remembering specifically today.

Today was a day of decisions. I've struggled for quite a while with what the "next thing" is for me and if it's the right choice. Finally, after a lot of thinking and praying...God gave me peace about my decision. May He be glorified in everything that I do. That is my hope and my prayer.

God has given me a wonderful family and wonderful friends. I do not deserve them. He is so gracious and kind in giving me what He has. I deserve none of it. I am so very blessed, it overwhelms me sometimes. Like today, I am definitely overwhelmed by His love and care, and that of others towards me. I am so unworthy.

"So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

No comments:

Post a Comment