Monday, April 5, 2010

Friends!!!

On Saturday, Brigitte, Melinda, and I went a road trippin' up to the great and glorious place called "Hickman, California." It was amazing! We had so much fun! : -) I guess I should say that the main reason for our travels was to go to our friend Michelle's wedding. But, you know...anyway.

We left my house at about 7:30 am and got to the very large and over-populated town of Hickman (just kidding...it was actually a very small town : -) at about 11:45 am. We were early, so we went over to a nearby state park that had a lake. It was really nice. So the following are some pictures of us at our "picnic spot."



We really liked the park...it was so pretty...but also very cold and windy.

Brigitte and Melinda in front of Turlock Lake




Sitting and eating our lunch.


Isn't this pretty? I love it.
Too bad there wasn't just a little bit more sunshine...oh well.

So, then we changed into our "wedding clothes" (hmm...that sounds a little funny...) at the park bathroom (now that was interesting). And then we went back into Hickman where the wedding was going to be.

The church where Michelle and Drew got married was so very cute! It was just nice and small and quaint. I kinda liked it a lot. And the sky was cooperating for me, so I got a good picture with a nice blue sky.

Isn't it cute?
This is after the reception and we were wanting a picture of the three of us.
(it got us all right...but not much of the church...)

I asked a lady walking by to take this for us...I felt a little bad 'cause she had a little bit of trouble with my camera...but the picture came out fine (well, except for the hair that blew in my face...and Melinda's hair blowing up behind her...but Brigitte's hair was cooperating...so that was nice for her).

Then we left that grand ol' place called Hickman, and continued on our way home. We stopped at the hamburger place where you don't need reservations, had a nice dinner, and then we were on our way again. We got home at about 9:30 pm.

The whole day was just nice spending time together, I enjoyed it a lot. I have some pretty amazing friends...and we do have quite a bit of fun together. : -)

No comments:

Post a Comment