Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pictures!

Shaina and I got some pictures taken last weekend...so I decided to put up a few. Our friend Lukas VanDyke took them for us. We know Lukas from TMC, and I also took two photography classes with him last Spring semester. For the past few years he's done this thing called "Portraits for Missions" in February. Basically he does 15 minute photo sessions for free, and if you want to donate towards his summer missions trip, you can. As you can see, he's a good photographer, and we had fun. :-)

And just for the record...I was not intending to wear my rainboots for the pictures...but Lukas thought they looked "fun," so he told me to leave them on for some of the pictures.


So typical. : -)

Aww...sisters.

Beautiful Shaina.

It's funny to me that this picture turned out looking okay...because I had been trying really hard not to laugh...Lukas told me to look up at the light and have a "contemplative" look on my face...and since I really didn't know what that should look like...it struck me as funny and that I probably looked pretty silly...hence, trying not to laugh. : -)

We love each other...really we do.

As Shaina would say, "Don't we look like twins?"

So anyway, the session was fun, and we got some good pictures of the two of us. I love my "sista" so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment