This will probably be a short post, but I just have a few thoughts that have been going through my head today.
I was thinking about what a blessing friends are. There have been so many times when I have been discouraged or struggling with something...and then a friend will encourage me or tell me that they are praying for me. That means so much to me. Often when I need encouragement, it's because I'm focusing on myself and what's happening with me and I need to be reminded that my focus needs to be on God and what He's done for me. Some friends are really good at pointing me back to God and the Bible. I am so thankful for them. And it's just nice to know that I'm not going through something alone, but often someone else will be going through the same thing.
I am so thankful for the friends that God has given me. May He be praised.
No comments:
Post a Comment