The "before" pictures...
I cut off about ten inches...I say "about" because, well, sometimes it just ends up being a little bit more by the time I'm finally done. : -)
Bethy with her new side bangs (I think they're really cute!)
There are no pictures of me getting my hair cut because I just went to Supercuts and the girl there just trimmed and layered it a little bit. So it looks pretty much the same as before, just about an inch or two shorter. A few months ago I had thought about cutting my hair a lot shorter...but that idea was not liked by some, so I decided to keep it long.
So then we decided we were going to take some "sister pictures" with our new haircuts.
Bethy being cute...because, well, she's always cute.

These pictures make me think that we do kinda look like sisters...just a little. : -) Maybe it's the straight hair and matching side bangs.
And now some black and white pictures...'cause I just like them.

Nick is to thank for taking such great pictures! :-)
(once he got the hang of holding the camera still anyway...he thought the blurry pictures looked "cool")
No comments:
Post a Comment